Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Phil to speak at Wedding Expo in March


I like to stay current with trends and practices as much as the next guy or gal. But, it is also nice to give back to my profession that has been so wonderful to me.

I am pleased to have been chosen to be a featured speaker at the upcoming 21st CENTURY BRIDE, an all-day expo for wedding professionals on March 28, 2011 at the Landmark in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Participants, such as florists, bands, dj's, wedding planners, and other videographers and photographers will receive a total refresher course on how to build a strong personal brand, what traditional methods are still relevant and the best ways to use them, and the newest web and social media ideas.

Yours Truly (me) will be speaking on how to use photography to best enhance your business. My talk will be geared to the wedding professional, say a florist or dj or wedding planner, and I will be giving extensive tips on taking better photographs for your wedding website, using pictures on Facebook, and creating a "look" that will improve your branding and attract brides and grooms.

If you are a wedding professional and would like to attend, click here: REGISTER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home