Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nothing But Blue Skies

One of the greatest things about this job is the variety of people I get to interact with on a daily basis. Getting to meet and chat with people from every occupation and walk of life is truly a gift. Not to mention being a part of families' lives for the most exciting and emotional moments, from weddings to births, bar mitzvahs to graduations.

Megan and Lance are no exception. Lance is an engineer, and you may recognize Megan from her position as a CBS meteorologist. They recently welcomed little baby Lana into the world, and lucky me - I got to photograph their brand new family. They opted to capture Lana's first year of life in the Baby Collection - a series of three portrait sessions, as a newborn, at six months, and at one year old.



This was my favorite image from their newborn session. Here's what Megan had to say afterward...

"Lana was only a month old at the time, and I was concerned about how she would hold up through the session.  But I had nothing to worry about - you were wonderful, and moved quickly so that we got great results in a “newborn friendly” timeframe! My husband and I loved how comfortable we felt during the session.  Because we were so at ease, Lana felt comfortable too, and the pictures turned out great!  I was amazed that you got the best shots of her possible.  I couldn’t manage it at home with my camera, and all the time in the world! ”
The family recently returned for Lana's six month session. Both Megan and Lance just lit up every time they looked at their daughter - it would be hard to find a prouder set of parents! Thanks for another great session!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home